Virtual Open Day
Zoom call - 18 June 2022 at 16h00–18h00 BST | 11h00–13h00 EST
We know you feel a deep connection to the ocean. The mysterious world under water fascinates you and pulls you closer. You hear the waves calling your name.
You want to say yes to the adventure of a lifetime – filled with salt water, sunshine and friendships – and make an impact.
At GVI’s next Open Day you’ll get all the information you need to help you make a decision that could influence the rest of your life.
This Virtual Open Day is for you if you want to
- Hear directly from past participants as they share their personal experiences
- Learn about our community and marine conservation programs in Fiji and Thailand
- Ask questions and get feedback from our staff, alumni and ambassadors
- Connect with passionate change-makers from all over the world
- Learn about the importance of seagrass from our oceanography expert, Maria Ingreso
You will also get exclusive access to a special GVI Open Day offer. If you make your booking and pay a deposit of £100/US$190 by midnight Monday 20 June 2022 (EST), you’ll qualify for an additional £100/US$190 off your booking. If you use this offer, you can also pay your program off in instalments at no extra cost (usually a fee of £125/US$250 applies).
Dip your toes – and then take the plunge.